Tuesday, May 4, 2010

30 before 30

This whole blog idea got started because I compiled a list of 30 things to do before I am 30 and writing a blog happens to be one of the things I would like to accomplish. The trick to this is I want to actually continuously update this blog with all my “nuggets of knowledge and nonsense.” I hope you enjoy reading it and if you don’t have a little pity on my husband and mom who HAVE too.

30 Things to do Before I am 30 – I even have them broken down into categories!
All about me
Write and keep up with a blog
Own a Louis Vitton
Buy a new car
Scrapbook
Join a flash mob
Get a tattoo???
Keep a houseplant alive for 1 year (or more)


Continuing Education
Take graphic design classes
Take photography classes

Financial
Build up our AdvoCare business

 
Family
Cook a fancy meal
Make chocolate mousse
Have our first child

Health and Wellness
Run a half marathon
Run a full marathon
Complete a Sprint Triathlon


Oh, the places I will go
California
Las Vegas
New York City
Italy
Camp out in a tent

1 comment: