Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh, the places Jim will go!

I signed-up with Team In Training to specifically run and train for the White Rock Marathon. However, I have a few other races on my calendar between now and December. I was thinking that I shouldn’t be running just one race in honor of Jim, but I should run all my races in honor of Jim. 

So Jim, lace up those running shoes we have some miles to cover. To be exact we will be covering 91 miles on race days alone. This doesn’t include all of the training miles.

Race Days
  • August 15 – Hottest Half (I am opting for the 10K because running a half marathon in August in Texas is for crazy people.)
  • September 6 – Stonebridge 10K (Team In Training Event)
  • September 26 – Heel, Hills and Him (Half Marathon)
  • October 31 – Marine Corp Marathon in Washington DC
  • November 7 – DRC Half Marathon (I pounded out 26.2 miles the Sunday before, what’s 13.1??? Don’t tell my coaches…)
  • December 5 – White Rock Full Marathon (Team In Training Event) I want to wish Ken, my hubby, an early Happy Birthday. He will celebrate his 34th birthday on race day. Ken – thanks for all of your love and support during all my training and races.
If you would like to show your support visit my TNT website.

No comments:

Post a Comment