Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly of Marathon Running

The Good: 
  • Shiny new medals
  • Lots of new friends (who are equally as crazy about running as I am, if not more crazy.)
  • New "wardrobe" - I love my running clothes. I wish my job would let me wear running clothes to work...
  • The Expos

The Bad:
The approximately $500 that was spent to get my IT Band to cooperate so I could run and receive shiny new medals.

The Good and The Bad: 
I need new pants... 
"Pants, like pants that you wear!" - S. Wagner
Running means smaller waist but bigger booty which equals pants buying dilemma.  

The Ugly:
Yep, those are my toes. 


The big toe is a “souvenir” from the Marine Corp Marathon and the index toe is from White Rock.
 

4 comments:

  1. It's the holidays...let's just focus on the GOOD, but I'm with you on the "bad" and the "ugly"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud to be quoted on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it bad that I was happy someone else has black toes? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My big toe is dark greenish black and is hanging on my one side. I feel ya pain!

    ReplyDelete